.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rochester 5th Ward Information

In an attempt to close the gap between city government and its citizens, especially those I represent in Rochester's Fifth Ward, I will try to provide timely updates on issues and concerns that are under consideration for council action as well as any specific concerns you bring to my attention.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

IBM retiree after 32 years, positions in service, marketing, product development, business and product strategy. Many community volunteer boards and committees including Diversity Council, IMAA, Sesquicentennial, RNeighbors (formerly Rochester Neighborhood Resource Center). Elected to City Council in 2002. Represent 5th Ward. Member Environmental Commission, ROCOG (Rochester Olmsted Council of Governments), State Emergency Radio Board, Co-Chair Kiwanis/Wells Fargo Hockey Festival, State Emergency Radio Board

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Clear Channel Community Corner

Wow! I've been invited to tape a half hour segment of the Community Corner to be played this weekend on Rochester's Clear Channel stations. So many things to talk about but the important thing is what would YOU like to hear? Any suggestions?

So far I'm thinking that the city's budget and the budget setting process would take a minute or two (HA!); then I've had questions about the proposed bio-technology building proposed for the downtown area; also, a hot topic at local governments around the country is emminent domain. ANy other ideas? Let me know before Friday morning.

Air time is not for sleepy-heads so I'd better be good.

Fox Country 102.5 FM 7 to 7:30 AM
Laser 1270 AM 6 to 6:30 AM
KWEB 970 AM 6 to 6:30 AM

Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters