.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rochester 5th Ward Information

In an attempt to close the gap between city government and its citizens, especially those I represent in Rochester's Fifth Ward, I will try to provide timely updates on issues and concerns that are under consideration for council action as well as any specific concerns you bring to my attention.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

IBM retiree after 32 years, positions in service, marketing, product development, business and product strategy. Many community volunteer boards and committees including Diversity Council, IMAA, Sesquicentennial, RNeighbors (formerly Rochester Neighborhood Resource Center). Elected to City Council in 2002. Represent 5th Ward. Member Environmental Commission, ROCOG (Rochester Olmsted Council of Governments), State Emergency Radio Board, Co-Chair Kiwanis/Wells Fargo Hockey Festival, State Emergency Radio Board

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thanks for Your Support

I'd like to thank you for your patience and support during this last election. I am very proud to have been elected to represent you once again on the city council.

Your support and confidence in me is important as I continue in this area of community service. I promise to continue to do my best for the Rochester community and to listen to all sides of an issue before taking any action. I will continue to poll my constituency on controversial issues and to the best of my ability represent the views of the 5th Ward.

Occasionally I will send notices to sections of the ward that may be affected by some action or occurrence in that area. I maintain an e-mail address list of ward contacts and if you received this then you are on it. If you have any friends or neighbors who don't get this please give them my e-mail address and ask them to send me a note to be included.

Remember to join me every Friday morning from 7 to 8:30 am at Grandma's Kitchen. You bring the problems and questions -- I buy the coffee.

For 5th Ward Information I maintain the blog site: http://fifthwardinfo.blogspot.com/

If at any time I can be of service to you please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone at home: (507) 285-0295 or cell: (507) 951-7677 or by email: bobnow@charter.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters